Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
jgbutler
Herf Meister

Now Jeff I'm in Oklahoma and I don't hate ya....after all you are a cigar smoker. You got one thing going for ya! Cigars are one thing though and football is another thing all together.

I hadn't posted anything yet cause I hoped to buzz up to Tulsa Wednesday evening but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to or not. I was hoping I could get away from work early on Wednesday so I could get up there fairly early and get headed back before to late (it's a two hour drive), but sliding out from work early is starting to get harder and harder to do. I'll see how my day plays out tomorrow and I'll have a better handle on what my Wednesday will entail.

I've got a drilling rig moving starting tomorrow and it has been a tad muddy up here for a while now. Those two together aren't a very good combination!