Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2005, 12:11 PM   #1
Ringo
Club Member

"Best" CAO cigar?

I would like to start exploring the CAO line of cigars. I've had a few, but just what I got as bonuses in trades and a couple of free samples.

As you know the CAO line is very big. Every time that I decide to get a couple I get overwhelmed by the selection and end up with something else. I'm talking about singles, not boxes. There are some samplers available and I plan to get one, but I would still like to narrow it down a bit as to which ones I would prefer. I like medium-full bodied cigars with lots of earth and a little bit of sweetness or perfume. Nicaraguans often fit the bill. I can enjoy a tasty mild cigar too, but not a flavorless one. And I am intrigued by the CAO Italia, I've never had Italian tobacco before.

So which CAO's do you think are the "best?" From the most inexpensive one to the CAO Palms in their coffins - forget about the price and just concentrate on the flavor and other attributes.
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote