Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2005, 07:27 PM   #1
Emmo
Club Member

" CLEAR "

At least that's what I thought my local guy said when I saw the prices on the Opus he got in.
I got on the call list 3 weeks before Christmas for the Opus when they came in.
I checked back a few times but they never got their shipment.....until Thursday June 30th.
I get home and didn't check my messages until about 8 pm. I see there's a message from my local
B & M saying they finally got their shipment in. 6 bxs. 6 different sizes and I better hurry down.
Now...When I talked to the guy at Christmas he said the prices would be about as usual. $10-$15 small to large.
So I stoped in after work Fri. about a day and a half after they come in and I ask if he's got any left.
Sure he says here in the back room. Now I know why there was so many left. $15- $35. I don't think he was
too fond of the comment about the crash cart and paddles next to the boxes.
I did pick up a handful of some of the smaller sizes but these aren't flying off the shelf by any means.