Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2005, 04:54 PM   #1
Herfin Bigdog
Herf Meister

####### HH3 T-Shirt Design Contest - WINNER ANNOUNCED ######

Hi All,

I'm getting things started for HH3 (Not to be confused with Holiday Herf 3 which has already been held). I have decided to attempt to offer t-shirts for the event. I have a t-shirt maker in mind but I need a design. I am currently unemployed and looking for work and have no time to experiment with designs for the shirt.

I will sell the t-shirts for exactly what I paid for them with any set-up fees and shipping added to the price of the t-shirt. But indications are that the t-shirt will not be more than $10-$12 dollars each for regular sizes (it is highly possible that they will be less) and higher for larger sizes.

I have a basic concept but don't know what to do with it. As you may or may not know, the theme for HH2 was a Luau theme. See this link for pics: http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/Her...Hurricane-Herf

############ BEEG NEWS ############

After having a very difficult time deciding which entry to choose from the massive number of you that sent designs for the contest, it all came down to two entries from N2Advnture and Bughunter...

<pssst...What do you mean? Weren't these guys the only two who sent in their designs for the contest?...SHHHHHHHH!!! You weren't supposed let on that there were only two entries...>

AHEM!!! Like I was saying, after having a very difficult time deciding it came down to these two fine entries.

And the BEEG WEINER IS.....

The Newbie, BUGHUNTER!!!

WOOO HOOOO!

CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!!

Your Grand Prize choosen especially for you will be a t-shirt with your winning design, and a few of my finest cigars .

DISCLAIMER: Sorry Bro... But you will only get a t-shirt providing that there are enough people interested in having a Hurricane Herf 3 t-shirt. However, you will get some cigars regardless of a t-shirt order or not.

Now that the designs are available for your viewing pleasure, please review the hat logo and t-shirt design in my gallery. Let me know if you would like either a hat(s) or t-shirt(s). The link:
http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/Her...Benefit-Raffle

The minimum number of t-shirts required to place an order is 24....AND the minimum number of hats required to place an order is also 24.

T-shirt and hat details and pricing are here:
http://forums.cigarweekly.com/viewtopic.php?t=109297

To me, a cigar is more than a good smoke; it is a way of life. I love them! And it killed George Burns at 100, so don't give me any crap about health! -- Bert Sugar, Sports Writer
Herfin Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote