Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2002, 01:13 PM   #1
Wreck91
Starting Member

Hey guys - I'm Ramblin' Wreck over at CF. I don't know what happened to my old CW account, but I had to pick a new name. Anyway...

The Second Annual Helluva Herf @ Devil’s Den state park will be held October 4-5, 2002. The park is beautifully located in the Arkansas Ozarks, just south of Fayetteville. This will be a weekend campout with fine food, drinks, and cigars for all attendees! The cost will be minimal to cover campsites, food, and other stuff. Cabins are available in the park, but this cost will be extra. Cabin contact information is available at the link above.

Last year, we were fortunate enough to receive donations from about 10 companies, and everyone came away with some great cigars and door prizes.

Please let me know (here and by e-mail - lfg.sandcreek@cox-internet.com) if you are interested in attending this herf or making donations. It will definitely be a weekend you won’t soon forget!
Wreck91 is offline   Reply With Quote