Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #7
Nekotaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietasRomeo
The MC I smoked was a #8 (Churchill), and the Classic was a #6, so both had pretty good rings on them, I don't know.....

Different strokes I guess.
That's just the thing... I find the bigger ones to be somewhat bland. Or more accurately, they don't keep your attention enough. Also didn't seem as polished to me as the smaller vitolas. I prefer the MCs in a small dose. Then they're just perfect.

And Xavier... dang horrible news, man. I hate to lose these sticks. Most stores over here in Belgium still sell MCs, the move to the Classic line seems quite recent here. If only I had a humidor and some damn cash I'd stock up right now. I'm just gonna have to hope that in one year's time they'll still be knocking about enough, then I might stock up on whatever I can get my mitts on.
I certain guy by the name of "Henke" is gonna get severely clubbed, if only to find out who decided production should move along with the name. Then that person is gonna get clubbed even harder.