Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

View Poll Results: Would you go back?
Yeah, it's alright... no harm done 25 43.10%
No way, screw that dick 33 56.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2006, 10:10 PM   #40
sethmgates

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnutbutrsangwich
I went back yesterday afternoon. I have received a sincere written apology from the owner and I've been given a VIP card which entitles me to discounts at the store which they reserve only for locker owners. In fact, I am the only person who has one who has never owned a locker. Anyway, I have made my peace with the shop. I see no sense in holding a grudge, especially considering the fact that the whole situation has become somewhat comical to me. It's a nice shop and I'm really patient with people. Case closed on this one, but thanks for all of the opinions
Good karma for you .

It would be embarassing for you, but finding nothing made them look like a**holes in front of all the other customers who probably found out you were a cool guy after sticking around to smoke your stick with them.

False imprisonment cases 90% of the time are dismissed with summary judgement that nothing occured anyways. If they then pushed the charge without cause and demanded you be taken into custody, etc. then that may qualify.

IMHO you handled it in an upright and fair manner. I have seen people in your same situation freak out and make a scene in front of the cops and then be arrested for other charges like trespassing.
sethmgates is offline   Reply With Quote