Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2003, 10:57 AM   #1
flipflop
Contributing Editor
CW Butt Whisperer
Herf God

WINNER: Contest on What Limbaugh "might" say on ES

THE RULES

I thought up all of them.... except one which I got from someone else. The first person who guesses which one, will receive some fine cigars from me. This contest will run until noon Tuesday, 7/22/03.

NOTE: This is meant for laughs... NOT to incite political fights. Please keep that in mind when you post to this thread. Be assured the mods will delete any post that crosses the line. You are welcome to add your own things about what Rush "might" say.

Potential Rush Limbaugh football comments on ESPN

"On my Insider Segment today we'll discuss, 'Left-Wing Lies About Pass Interference.'"

"Al Davis is like Hillary Clinton, but with a warmer personality."

"The 49er's night games may have to be changed to 1 PM kickoffs. There's a rumor they will have no lights this year. Seems Gov. Grey Davis negotiated their power contract."

"Dallas owner Jerry Jones is rich, constantly babbles about things of which he knows nothing and has no concept of anything outside of his world. If he moved the team to Hollywood, he'd fit right in."

"Al Gore is a big fan of the Tennessee Titans. He asked for permission to give a motivational speech to the team before today's game but the Titans rejected his request. After all, players DO need to be awake to play this game."

"The Cincinnati Bengals remind me of the French. They never get anything right."

"The New England Patriots have cut off booze sales prior to the 4th quarter. Not only will it reduce the fans fighting, but it will get Sen. Ted Kennedy and his entourage out of the stadium too."

"The only thing faster than Falcons QB Mike Vick is the Revvvvvvverrrrrennnnnnd Jesse Jackson running to a TV camera."

"Steve Spurrier has won more battles in Washington the last two years than Sen. Tom Daschle has in the last ten."

"Oakland has the craziest fans in the NFL. They live in a fantasy world of their own. Kind of like the teachers unions."

"Kurt Warner and the Rams margin of victory today was so big it reminded me of Reagan versus Mondale."

"Hardly any fans showed up at the Arizona Cardinals' final home game last week. It looked like a Richard Gephardt campaign rally."

"Warren Sapp's uniform is so ill-fitting it looks like it came from the Al Sharpton Collection."

"To increase attendance, the Carolina Panthers are going to give a free Hummer this year to some lucky fan. Bill Clinton was going to buy up all the available tickets until he found out that a Hummer is a vehicle."
-- Ghengis Khan
flipflop is offline   Reply With Quote