Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2005, 05:11 PM   #1
detsmoker

Why smoking after snowblowing is bad

We are getting hammered here in the great Nordern Minnesoda with a good old fashion blizzard.

Well the wife gets the car stuck in the driveway and blocks any chance of me getting in when I get home.

I ask her, why didnt you put it in four wheel drive? she says why only two were stuck!

Well any way I am pretty pissed because the wind is howling and I didnt want to shovel tonight. (anyone who knows northern winters you dont shovel till the morning that way you can go into work late!)

But I shovel, I get her out and then I get myself in.

Well I want to celebrate, and I light up a nice Fonseca Cosaco, my everyday quick smoke.

I couldnt believe it, I couldnt drag on the smoke, my face was soo frozen I couldnt evene pucker to make a drag. after about 5 minutes standing there sucking away I finally get my cheeks warm enough to make a decent drag. By that time I am so dizzy from dragging that I can barely stand.

So moral of the story, let your face warm up before dragging on a cigar!!