Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2014, 05:43 AM   #1
Maccabee

Fired several torpedos but all were duds

Well it has been a long while since i have posted anything, allot has been going on and i have been distracted with many things. ( My sisters husband walked out on her wile she was still pregnant with there fourth girl, just to name one thing.) yet, here i am again, and this post is about my disappointment with my box of cigars. Maybe someone of yall have experienced this, but i hope not. I got a box of PDR, Capa Oscura (i spoke to Tommey today about these and mistakenly told him it was a Cameroon wrapper), my favorite, only this time i got the Torpedo. Well, most of these cigars when i would take them out would have a torn cap. Now at first i though well it is small nothing big i can still cut and smoke...wrong! the entire cigar unraveled. I stood in front of my humidor and pulled out 3 cigars back to back each one educating me in what the inside of a cigar looks like.
I at first though it was my humidity, i have been fighting to keep it above 65%, and think i need another humidifier in there. Yet, I have never had this problem with the Rebusto, nor any of my other cigars....
Maccabee is offline   Reply With Quote