Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

View Poll Results: Your pick:
Dennis 1 16.67%
Pablo Cruze 2 33.33%
Johnny Sack 1 16.67%
Tommy boy 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2007, 11:07 AM   #1
Tommy boy
Banned

Which one from the Outer Circle at CigarFest will be

the first to shed accidental blood.
Pick the part of the body with the right person for a prize.
Contest will be open till a person, time and body part are verified buy a independent judge.
Outer Circle can vote if they wish
I've seen Pablo Cruze fall. He does not fall half ass. I mean, he is very committed in his falling.
I will say hand or arm but I do not wish to win a prize.
Tommy boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
Brian D.

Does it have to happen at Cigar Fest, or will mayhem/carnage enroute count? (Started to pick a "winner" but this contest is a little odd, didn't feel comfortable gambling on an injury.)
Brian D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:11 PM   #3
Tommy boy
Banned

Oh well, the Outer Circle Road Trip Crew has already discussed this and it passed with unaminous vote.

As for history, Dennis takes a cab to and from the Party Source Cigar Club taste test. Why? In a word, Pumpkin. He has been known to yell that word often inhonor of the Blue Moon Pumpkin Beer. Dennis loves his beer.

Johnny Sack can pound them down with the best of them. He is known to be one of the last to leave the PSCCTT. And HE IS AN ACTOR! You know how those actors are.

I already elaborated on Pablo Cruze. Again he is known to close down the night. Is there a pattern here with this group?

I'm probably the most accident prone. But since there will be no power tools there, this could work to my benefit.

A scratch or cigar burn which shows the blood would be enough to declare a winner.

No blood, no winner, and that will be a good thing.
Tommy boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 05:59 PM   #4
pablocruze
Banned

Dude!!!
No blood, no winner? Are you taking busted ankle, busted tooth, or busted arm off the table? I think any beer related injury should count. Shoot I was hurting for months after falling off that damn curb and messing up my ankle. A year later I'm still walking with a limp! (damn curb.) Now thats gotta count for something!
OK. My pick for first beer related injury at the Fest;

Dennis

Broken heart / bloody nose

Getting slapped by one of the CAO flavoretts after making suggestions about going back to his room so he can show her 7 functions of a well made churchill.
pablocruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 06:07 AM   #5
Stogie-man

Sorry Paul but I have to vote for you with a twisted ankle and a blood palm......
Old 04-30-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
pablocruze
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stogie-man
Sorry Paul but I have to vote for you with a twisted ankle and a blood palm......
Tom better bring an Ace bandage for the winner!! Right now I'm smoking everybody in the poll.
pablocruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:09 AM   #7
Brian D.

Pardon the bad pun, but I'm sober: Does 'Gurkha' make a knife?Somebody wants to win bad enough, just unsheath it and draw blood on himself, since we know that's the Gurkha code of honor.
Brian D. is offline   Reply With Quote