Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2017, 05:20 AM   #7
jefslat
CW WarCraft God
CW Special Correspondent
Editor at Large
Predominant CW Ambassador
Herf God

Crowned Hears Las Calaveras 2017

The cigar has a smooth dark dark oily wrapper with tobacco notes mixed in with light fennel. It starts out medium bodied with some black pepper in the retrohale. The burn is even and the ash is medium grey and semi-solid. Tonight’s beverage is an iced chicory coffee.

The black pepper picks up a bit during the first third. This is a medium to full bodied smoke leaning towards full. The chicory flavors in the coffee provide a nice complement to the rich full smoke.

Approaching the second third I am convinced that I will never win a long ash contest as the ash continues to drop at intervals. That said. The smoke remains cool and plentiful with a very rich quality. Notes of cedar, cocoa and very rich tobacco provide an excellent complexity to accompany an excellent construction.

Approaching the final inch I must say that I have sought out this cigar and am very pleased that I found it. Rich complexity and excellent construction lived up to my expectations. 9.5/10, Joe Bob says check it out.

El perro, el perro, es mi corazon.
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
El Jefe es cantante,
El Jefe es muy famoso
El Jefe es el hombre con el queso del diablo.

El perro, el perro, nunca sin raison
El gato, el gato, el gato es obseno
El Jefe es caliente, El Jefe es carinoso
El Jefe le da besos mejor que su esposo

What Would TOJE Do? Þ £
jefslat is offline   Reply With Quote