Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2004, 09:03 AM   #1
flipflop
Contributing Editor
CW Butt Whisperer
Herf God

I just got this anti-tobacco e-mail

Of course, I sent them an e-mail back (through an anonymous, untraceable account) with a pic of me smoking a RyJ Churchill while giving the middle finger salute.

Dear Friend:
Every day in America, 2,000 more kids become addicted to tobacco - one third of whom will die prematurely. If you are as concerned about this fact as I am, help protect our children by sending a free letter to the President Bush.

I'm helping to launch an Internet campaign to tell President Bush to say no to special protection for Big Tobacco. Will you help? Just click here to send a free message to President Bush:

DontPardonBigTobacco.org

To make matters worse, Big Tobacco has given over $26.5 million in political donations since 1997. Now the tobacco industry wants President Bush to kill the federal lawsuit against the tobacco industry.

Big Tobacco doesn't deserve a presidential pardon. Tell President Bush to hold the Tobacco industry accountable and support the federal government's tobacco lawsuit, which would force the tobacco industry to stop deceiving the public and marketing to kids.

It only takes a minute to help. And if you forward this message to your friends and family, we'll really get the ball rolling.

Thanks for your help,

Carter Headrick
Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
-- Ghengis Khan
flipflop is offline   Reply With Quote