Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2007, 09:47 AM   #1
Stinky

Herfs in Las Vegas Nevada

Information if you plan to be in Las Vegas.

We've lived here for over 17 years. I like getting out to meet other cigar enthusiasts. So, feel free to contact me if you want to hook up or just have pre-tourist questions.

If you know another cigar enthusiast who lives here... have them get in touch. I maintain a list of local cigar enthusiasts and cigar events. We also share information with JC Simon's web site: www.LasVegASH.com - his home page has a list of upcoming cigar events. Or, you can get in touch through www.StinkyCigar.com where my contact information is on the Contact Page.

Next HERF DATE: 22 - JUNE - 2007 Some guys from the www.CigarPass.com and Cigar Family web sites are going to be here this weekend. The information/agenda on their little web site has some mistakes... Call, e-mail or PM if you want details. I tried to contact them, but didn't get a response. Guess I'm not in their little click because I'm old and . . . I'm Stinky!