Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2003, 07:08 AM   #1
holyscripture

Devils at Colorado

Two of the hottest teams in the "L"... and that game was absolutely top notch. Got to see it all last night as the wife had a meeting to attend.

Does anyone play the trap better than New Jersey?

And the Forsberg line... what puck movement... even a hot Brodeur was completely faked out, twice!

With Roy playing well again, this Avs team seems to be as confident as ever... and three weeks ago everyone was asking what has happened to the Avs?

Looking like the Stars and Avs outta the west unless my Wings can get their... uh... act together. I think now that Hull has #700 that will help. Reminded me of when Shanny was looking for #500 last year. The team kept trying too hard for just one guy. Now they can concentrate on team hockey.

I'm sticking with the Devils and Toronto outta the east, though Philly could make a run.