Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2006, 12:43 PM   #1
hightcigar
Starting Member

Hight Cigar Company Charity Auction

Hello. My name is Chip Hight. I am the owner/operator/roller at Hight Cigar Company. I am throwing an art/cigar charity auction in November to celebrate my 1 year anniversary. Despite my poor excuse for a website, I do my best to produce great small batch cigars, all of which will be on my site in the next week.

The auction will feature 40 cigar boxes desinged by 40 artists. The box art will be reproduced onto the bands of the cigars. The cigars are a 6x52 perfecto composed of well aged Nicaraguan fillers and finished with a Connecticut shade wrapper. I have produced only 2000 of these figurados for my event.(A TRULY small batch cigar) The proceeds will go to Shriners Hospital for Children.

If you are a cigar enthusiast like me, skepticism of a new cigar brand may overwhelm you. We have entered a small cigar boom and overnight cigar businesses abound. So, from one cigar fan to another, each person who attends this event will be presented with one of my perfectos for your enjoyment. I invite you to come and join all of my friends and family to celebrate and support a great cause.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Chip Hight

For info visit my website: www.hightcigar.com
hightcigar is offline   Reply With Quote