Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2019, 12:06 PM   #1
jefslat
CW WarCraft God
CW Special Correspondent
Editor at Large
Predominant CW Ambassador
Herf God

#SlayTheUnicorn

Muestra de Saka Unicorn

So, this is it; time to slay the Unicorn. The cigar is beautiful. Very dark oily wrapper with light cocoa aromas from the foot. The cold draw is perfect. Tonight’s beverage is a Dragon’s Milk Stout.

The initial flavors are so different from anything I have smoked that I need to process. It is beyond smooth. The retrohale is smooth with just the right amount of pepper. The burn is perfect.

In the first third there is cocoa. There is cinnamon. There is a solid earthy base. There is also an underlying sweetness. The retrohale remains excellent with just the right amount of pepper.

During the second third the flavor profile takes on a very deep creaminess. I’m having a hard time not comparing it to fine Belgian chocolate. The pepper in the retrohale is decreasing. The burn remains perfect.

I have always held that a high quality cigar deserves a high quality beverage. The Dragon’s Milk stout is a perfect match.

Approaching the final inch the complexity of flavors goes deeper. I’m not sure if it is a $100 cigar, but it definitely qualifies as a super premium cigar. The construction is immaculate. On a scale of one to ten, this one goes to 11. Joe Bob says check it out if you can afford it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El perro, el perro, es mi corazon.
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
El Jefe es cantante,
El Jefe es muy famoso
El Jefe es el hombre con el queso del diablo.

El perro, el perro, nunca sin raison
El gato, el gato, el gato es obseno
El Jefe es caliente, El Jefe es carinoso
El Jefe le da besos mejor que su esposo

What Would TOJE Do? Þ £
jefslat is offline   Reply With Quote