Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2022, 05:57 AM   #10
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Someone on another forum steered me to Cigarpage, scrolling to the King T, and on the far left, under the strength and size info, click the little "Blend Info" box, and the little "show details " box and you get this:

Size(7" x 49)
Shape Churchill
Origin Dominican
Wrapper Connecticut
Filler Dominican

"Beautiful Connecticut shade wrapper draped over a Dominican binder and Dominican long fillers. A medium bodied smoke with woody and cedar notes"

So, the King T is really not much different from several other Chateau Fuente vitolas, other than being a little longer than other Churchills, and the strength on the little graph I'm unable to copy to post, shows it as a little stronger than the other Connecticut wrapper Churchills, so the blend must be a little bit different, but not a lot, as and i find all the Chateau line cigars I've had to be woody in taste to varying extents.

Based on this info, I'm calling it as being a little stronger (nicotine?, body?, flavor?, richness?-- stronger how people! I'm going to guess they mean flavor), than the others in the Chateau line, and with significantly fancier packaging and a little bit of extra length, and is the highest priced Chateau at about $13 per fiver more than the next largest Chateau (double Chateau).

Even though I really think these are a typical Chateau, but with the gimmick of fancy packaging and higher price tag, in the interest of science, I'll still pick up a fiver as planned, and give some brief thought in the daily smokes thread.

I friggin love cigars
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote