Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2020, 09:10 AM   #6
Ringo
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz130;2814754/
The de Silvio was very good when I had it on release.
I also had one on release and thought it was very good, however every one I had after that was mediocre. I bought a ten pack from somebody here for $100 and none of them were nearly as good as that first one. Now JR and Holt's are trying to dump them with new labels or else they just resurrected the name and used it on a new blend. I think it is one of those deals where they put a very high box price on them that nobody would pay and then offer fivers or ten packs at much lower prices. I got caught a couple of times that way before I got smart.