Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 09-18-2002, 11:39 AM   #1
BobbyVee
Starting Member

Gentlemen I would like your opinions on this subject and possibly where to get them. Your opinions are greatly appreciated.
Old 09-18-2002, 11:58 AM   #2
Herfnerd
Club Member

JMHO, but the best full bodied bundle has got to be either Mr. Bundles Nicaraguan Sun Growns or Nicaragau Embassy's. Not much in the way of cammie bundles (that I can think of right off hand) unless you mean seconds. Then it's Old Fashioned XX's (Partagas seconds).
Old 09-18-2002, 12:04 PM   #3
Hooko
Club Member

What Herfnerd said,. The Mr Bundle Sun growns are great.
Hooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 12:27 PM   #4
alfa

With the Cameroon bundles, you have hit on a series of JR Alts that I like, and on the mild side - the "Fuente" alts, JRAFS and JRAF8. These are made by MATASA, and both are the Casa Blanca filler with cameroon wrapper. (just for you, gumby)

If you want good cammie closeouts, at Holts, check out Imperio Cubano. These are medium-bodied and the two perfectos are spicey and on the full-bodied end.

If you can find Old Fashioned double-letters, these are the cohiba red dot seconds, and these are very good. You can call Mike's and ask for them, occasionally cigarexpress.com
alfa is offline   Reply With Quote