Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2020, 06:41 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Rosa de Guadalupe from A.J.

Has anyone had one of these cigars from A.J.? Rosa de Guadalupe. I had never heard of them until this morning, and they are on Cigars International's Joe Cigar deal-of-the-day. Ten for $42.50, less if you buy multiples.

Here is CI's ad copy
Quote:
It’s really incredible how many premium cigar brands AJ Fernandez makes these days. I’d bet you it’s been a long time since Joe went a full week without burning something that came out of that factory. And it’s all top-notch stuff! Rosa de Guadalupe is one of the newest brands AJ has released to the masses. Normally you would expect a full-bodied Nicaraguan from Tabacalera Fernandez, but Rosa de Guadalupe burns smooth, offering a medium-bodied and nicely balanced experience throughout with notes of earth, leather, dry spice, and a bit of Cedar. Try em’ out today at Joe’s signature low pricing and we’ll send em’ your way free of charge.
So far, that's all I have, there is no mention of this on the factory's website, yet.
CI lists them as medium-bodied with a San Andres wrapper around Nicaraguan filler and binder.

That price is tempting as all hell, but I've bought a fair bit, lately.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote