Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
Ring Leader

If you have a post count of 0 then read this thread

I just purchased some boxes at Smoke Inn (thanks for the coupon code ming!) and they will be arriving in short order and I have a cooler in my closet that is brimming at the seams with aged smokes I will never get to.

Therefore, I need space quickly.

So here's the deal. The first newbie that wants a free sampler of 50 cigars dropped on their door step just needs to post in this thread and tell us a little bit about yourself. Just PM me your address after you post in the thread.

Your first post must be in this thread and your join date cannot be after the date and time of this thread's creation.

The CW community looks forward to meeting you!

Last edited by Ring Leader; 06-11-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Ring Leader is offline   Reply With Quote