Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
bsslack
Herf Meister

A Super first time customer experience with an online vendor

I don't comment much on vendors,

Buuut, I had such a good experience, I thought I should share.

I do reviews from time to time and a Member commented that He saw a great deal online for the brand I had reveiwed and passed it on in a thread. I checked it out and it was a very good deal. 14 Brand named cigars for under $50 bucks. So, I went online to Smoke Inn Cigars ( www.smokeinn.com ) and placed my order. Today, I received said cigars and I was more than impressed, here's why.

Inside the box was a heavy duty Logo'd guillotine cutter and a Hand Written note specifically commenting on the primary cigars and Thanking Me for shopping there, signed by a real Human Being! The 14 cigars were in 3 separate reclosable bags, each with a small Humi pack inside. Plus confirmation emails for the order, etc.

That's: Thoughtful packing, useful extras, Great Cigars at a Great Price and a hand written note, for a $54 special sale (including shipping) that I know They made little profit on. The total package cost less than the 7 La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amour's would be if I bought a fiver and 2 more, alone. The other smokes were all Brand Name cigars as well AVO, CAO La Traviata, Torano (50th anni) Padilla etc.

I don't think I've been happier with a first time purchase from an online retailer, ever.

That's a place I can do business with.

Cheers!

slack

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody

Last edited by bsslack; 02-22-2011 at 08:23 PM. Reason: typogramaticalerrror
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote