Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
bsslack
Herf Meister

A Good Thursday Surprise!

Low and Behold!

Devine intervention! I got off work a touch early, to Get a head start on the trip into Neverland and the So-Cal Herf, and What do I find at my door?

There were 3 Packages from General Cigar in VA. One was a Callaway Golf bag! (I'm a wiener!) and the other two were Individual boxes of Ceegars!!!

How about That! A Callaway/Macanudo Logo'd Hyper Lite 3 Golf Bag, a 3 Finger Excalibur Leather case and Cutter. A box of the New Macanudo Cru Royale's and a box of the big Hoyo De Mont Excalibur no.1's Wow!

Thanks to Kendall Roundtree at General Cigar and Nice Tight Ash!!

That is Very Cool, Now I gotta pack up a few 5'ers for the Charity Raffle and I'm Off!

That's a Great Way to kick-off my three day Herfing Weekend!!!

Cheers!

slack

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody

Last edited by bsslack; 06-12-2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: credit for Cru
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote