Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Pipe Room

Pipe Room A place for the discussion of Pipes and Pipe Tobaccos.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2005, 03:15 PM   #1
Todd

Intro to the room and thanks to Ted.....

I normally hang out in the LCDH and trading post rooms... But I wanted to explore pipe a while back and as usual made an impulse buy from a catalog I get.. Georgetown tobacco if its ok to mention them.

I ended up getting a pipe that was probably more suited to someone that knows more about the past time. I got a Tsuge dress pipe which is a short pipe with apparently thinner walls than usual. I got turned off pretty quick after testing the 4 blends I got from the above vendor.

I pm'd Ted because of one of his newbie sampler threads asking how to pack a pipe etc. He was gracious as always and answered my questions...

Then I realized we also have this pipe room so I signed up and am now doing a trade with Ted for pipes that will be more forgiving/appropriate.... And I am sure better tobacco than what I already have!!!!

Anyways, Just wanted to say hi to everyone (I see lots of familiar faces)and say thanks to Ted for answering all my infantile questions.... He made it easy!!!

Know a owner/employee of a American Ironhorse or Big Dog dealer? See this post:
This Post!
Todd is offline   Reply With Quote