Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2004, 01:48 PM   #1
SeaCloutierFan
Starting Member

Another question (Recommend Online Store that sells singles?

Hey,

As you can see from my previous thread (asking advice on finding the right cigar) I have been offered a lot of good choices as to what I should try. I'm concerned because I want to pick and choose what I want with singles instead of buying a box (poor college kid, don't have the money to blow on a box of cigars I won't enjoy). I was hoping you guys could perhaps recommend a website that sells single cigars so I could create my own sampler and try the different cigars I'm interested in. Searching google.com I've found quite a few but they don't exactly look reputable. Since JR's doesn't sell singles and Cigarbid.com is so hit and miss (my two online cigar paradises ) I was hoping perhaps the good people of this website could recommend a online store that sells singles.

Thanks