Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2015, 03:52 PM   #1
n5odj
Starting Member

Camacho Triple Maduro, etc.

Howdy. This is my first ever review of any cigar. I won a 10 pack of five different Camacho cigars, so here is from my brief notes. All except the Triple Maduro had to be re-lit several times. No idea how old they are, but they sat in my humidor about a month before I started on them.

Camacho Ecuador Pyramid: Not too bad, but not worth buying any more. (Not much detail here, but my brief opinion only)

Camacho Criollo Toro: Completely unremarkable. Second one was better, medium strength & a little sweet. No need to buy more of these as there are plenty of better choices.

Camacho Corojo Toro: Not bad. Fairly strong. Nothing special. I am not really sure what to think of these as I know there are some diehard fans of these out there. In fairness, I should try some more to firm up my opinion, but so far I'm not so impressed..

Camacho Connecticut Toro: Haven't tried this one yet.

Now on to the main feature.
Camacho Triple Maduro 6x60: Wow! What a cigar. Pretty darn good. Tons of constantly changing flavors, Excellent construction. An incredible amount of thick, chewy smoke. I'd call it medium strength, but it's hard for me to judge strength as I've been a Copenhagen dipper for many years & nicotine doesn't affect me at all. I really do like these. If only the price was a little lower it would be part of my regular rotation. Try them for sure.

Robert
n5odj is offline   Reply With Quote