Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2022, 10:01 AM   #1
Caddye

Long time no see!

Hi guys! Have not been here in a long time, good to see so many still are here. Moved from AK to North Padre IS since I was here I think. got a good group of smokers here, North Padre Cigar Club. Mostly smoking Black label Trading Co and Warped these days. I think I may have actually joined this group before the 2001 date it shows, may have had to join again after some type of malfunction, did that happen? seems like I came here right when the JR board shutdown, wasn't that like 1998? also joined HP then, which is now something else and I can't find it. anyone know what it is now? Also, is Cigar Family shutdown? I go there and it shows me as a registered member, but nothing is there as far as the forums, just an overall Fuente Promotion/History. Anyway, I will stop by once and a while to see what's up!
Caddye is offline   Reply With Quote