Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2004, 09:14 AM   #1
coma-one
Club Member

A blast from the past........

So I come home yesterday, minding my own business. I park the HOOPTIE and as I walk back to the house.....................there's this DeLorean, just out of nowhere! I stop dead on my tracks too see WTF!!
Up the doors swing open, and out comes out some dude, carring a blu bag, fool was wearing shorts. WTF is that a postal worker in a DeLorean???? He comes up to me, and out of the blue the bastard pulls out this package, I'm thinking , cool, but all of the sudden this BITCh starts beating the crap out of me with the package, left and right as I fall to the ground he kicks me in the NARDS
He gets in the car and leaves...........

I compose myself and look beside me, the box the damn mailman used to beat me is there...... I pick it up........ I read the sender's name, TEMECULA just as I'm ready to get up I hear a vauge tic, toc, and as I put the box next to my ear............

Thanks to Macs I have now no use of my right ear, have no fingers on my right hand , however some tastee smokes from the PAST!!!!

to you sire

BUT............................................... ..

beware

CHECK OUT MY GALLERY
coma-one is offline   Reply With Quote