Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2002, 09:17 PM   #1
Dr. X

I figured I might as well introduce myself to everyone, so here it goes . . . I am Dr. X; I am not a doctor but I play one on TV (just kidding). I am somewhat retired -- "work" by choice not neccessity. I have a variety of business interests and my areas of expertise is in the financial world. As far as my experience with cigars, I have been smoking for about 20+ years now and mostly smoke very well aged Cubans. I always have an inventory rotation that's aging just in case I run out. That shouldn't happen for about 100 years or so.

I split my time between two homes, one in the Northeast (Tri-state area), the other in Palm Beach County, FL. My collection? Well, I have somewhere around 300 boxes ranging from well aged Cubans, custom-rolled smokes, Cuban Davidoff, Dunhill, etc. to Opus X, other Fuente's, PAM's (which I am always low on), and other non-Cuban smokes.

Cigars are a real passion for me. Some people collect and drink fine wine and spirits -- yes, I do that too. But I do the same with cigars, but they are for smoking.

I'll be around a little bit, so I hope to be able to add something to this place. Thanks.

Dr. X
Dr. X is offline   Reply With Quote