Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
Shooter
Club Member

Trinidad Fundadore--IKR SEP05

I think I got the boxcode right--they just arrived two days ago and I had to light one right away. I've been smoking Habanos for a number of year's now and really surprised I haven't gone for a box of these. When I think back though, I recall the first single I tried being awesome--then, a follow-up being just mediocre at best, and a third single being too plugged to smoke!! SO, I was a bit reluctant to splurge for a box.

A few weeks back though I ordered another single and whoa!! This cigar was suuuuuuuuuuuperb!! Smooooooooooooooooth. Creamy and enjoyable. Really a neat cigar. That's just the only way I can describe 'em. They're no Bolivar or Partagas in terms of "in your face flavor," rather, they are intriguing smokes that just keep you yearning to put the damn thing back to your lips for more!!

So, after the '06 sampler that "wow'd me" I thought it was worth a shot to grab a newer box. The first of these rascals did not disappoint!! I'm telling you--it was just one of the most pleasurable smokes I've had in a while. Again--tons of creamy, soft and tasty smoke!

I'm convinced. I might even have to splurge for some of the '98's I hear about!!

Good smokin,