Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2007, 05:03 AM   #1
cryinlicks
Starting Member

Tatuaje Noella and Havana VI Angeles

First up was the Noella. This is one of the brown bands, 5 1/8 X 42 with a nice medium brown wrapper. A little oil was visible. Beautiful triple cap. Firm, but not hard. From the first puff, this was a full bodied, full flavor bomb. Earthy, with a little spice. Very consistant burn and flavor profile. The second 1/3 smoothed out a little, and the spice all but disappeared. It reminded me of a Monte 4.

Next up was the Havana VI Angeles. This is one of the red bands, 4 5/8 X 42 with a medium brown/red wrap. Also had a slight oily sheen and some tooth. Nice triple cap. Firm and a little harder than the Noella. The first 1/3 was loaded with spice and great tobacco flavors. It mellowed slightly in the second third, but remained full flavored/bodied. The smoke had a great aroma. This was so close to a forbidden Partagas that I think many would be fooled if blindfolded. I also got to smell the freshly opened cab, and it had that same great smell as a box of cubans.
cryinlicks is offline   Reply With Quote