Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2005, 09:26 AM   #4
Stogie-man

Well, I got a few pictures back from the shop. Just click on the thumb nail to enlarge the photo. When Joe and myself arrived, we were welcomed by Billy Perdomo in the middle of rolling a few cigars:

This next one is a stack of Perdomo Samplers they were giving away as either door prizes or if you purchased any box of Perdomos, they threw one in with it along with a few other items as well:

Here is Joe with a couple of our friendly workers from the shop:

Here Billy has Joe rolling his own ceegar. The above post has the entire process with Joe explaining and thanks to Nick's wife for being the photographer for those:

Since it was the begining of Bike Week 2005, they had the Corona Cigar Bike there as well. You'll notice that the motorcycle has a built in humidor on top of the gas tank and forward of that is a wine cooler as well:

Lastly, here's a pic of a group just hangin' out talkin' ceegars. The big guy is Nick Perdomo Jr. and a few other Perdomo family members as well:

Hope you all enjoy the photos. For those of you all that plan on bringin' the kids to Walt Disney World, the Corona Cigar Company is a must to stop by and enjoy a few ceegars along with a couple of cold ones.....

If for some reason that the thumb nails don't work above, I have attached the images as an attachment as well.

http://img149.exs.cx/gal.php?g=img0181ii.jpg