Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
Venom
Club Member

Post Who will take a chance with RANDY MOSS?

Randy Moss announcing that he wants to return to the NFL while chatting live with fans on USTREAM.

"I wanna play football," Moss said Monday morning. "Your boy is going to come back here and play some football, so I'm really excited. I had some things I had to adjust in my life."

It just so happens that Monday is Moss' birthday, so he gave back to fans by hopping on the Internet and holding a live chat. He seemed genuinely surprised by the fact that 100-plus people were watching around 9:45 a.m. ET, but was straight-up shocked when the number swelled to over 500 by the end of the hour, thanks to various people like our own Mike Freeman sending out links on Twitter.

Moss' live chat was both bizarre and entertaining. At one point, he pulled out a bag filled with all the hair he recently cut off and said it smells like "sauerkraut."

But, again, the most important thing is that Moss said he's coming back to football in 2012. Or, at least, wants to come back to football. There are teams (the Vikings, Raiders and Titans most notably) that can be crossed off the list.

The Patriots might not knock on his door either (unless the Almight Tom Brady wants him)...so who do you think will come knocking on his door?