Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2003, 11:31 PM   #1
saudismoker
Banned

Danial Marshal Private Stock humidor group buy

Another group buy,this time its on DM seconds,these humidors didnt pass there quality control tests,the seal and quality is that of all other DM humidor's,the most common reason is imperfections in the lacquer finish. In most cases the boxes will have some minor surface scratches or dust/coloration on the lid or sides. The fit, closure, Spanish Cedar interior and function will be of normal DM quality.
the warranty is life time DM.DM are famous for there servise and standing behind tthere product.
I have owned two DM's and they are simply exquisite,i find they fill the gap between Eli Blui and Diamond crown perfectly,functional,buitifull and fairly priced,now these are a steal.dont let the fact that they are seconds intimidate you,id take there seconds over other companies firsts.

Here is the infonoterices are at LEAST 50% lower than original tag,plus some come with free cigars)

Special Regular Price
30050 $xxxburl $ 450 (average condition)
30050 $xxx cocobolo $ 450 (significantly better than average condition)
30100 $xxx Burl 550 with 25 DM Cigars (average to better than average)
30100 $xxx Coco bolo 550 with 25 DM Cigars (significantly better than average condition)
30150 $xxx Burl 995 with 25 DM Cigars (average condition)
30150 $xxx Coco bolo 995 with 25 DM Cigars (significantly better than average condition)

20100 $xxx Burl only 575 with 25 DM Cigars (significantly better than average condition)
20165 $xxx Burl only 750 with 25 DM Cigars (significantly better than average condition)
20125 $xxx 450 (significantly better than average condition)
20125 $xxx Black Gloss 595 with 25 DM Cigars (significantly better than average condition)

To photos go to:
http://www.danielmarshall.com/humidors.html
each himodor above has a serial number look for it.note:believe me these pictures do NOT do the humidors justise.

I have x'd out the discounted price because this is a very limited special,prices canot be posted publicly,however if you are interested please feel free to contact me through E-Mail or PM,i will try to answer any questions you have and will give you the pricing on the humidors you are looking at.an additional discount might be possible provided we get enough people on this.
saudismoker is offline   Reply With Quote