Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2003, 03:07 PM   #1
TomJones
Club Member

*Edited...please also help with newbie humidor question* Thx

Hi gang,

Be gentle, this is the first time I'm posting in these forums. I got a uncle I'm shopping for this year, and I know he likes to fire up cigars everyday after work. I did a quick scouting report last time @ his house and noticed he had some Arturo Fuentes & Montecristos in his box. (Don't know the specific cigar/size however). I figure I'd get him a box of cigars, and decided to possibly spring for a box of Aurturo Fuente Cuban Cabana since they fit my budget. ($60-$80). Anyone have any suggestions on maybe something better for that price range?

If so, could you direct me to a couple sites with good deals on these or something comparable or better in that price range?

Thx in advance
Jay

****EDITED**********

Its the newbie again with 1 other quick question. I managed to pick up some smokes from another generous member and now I have a few dollars left over for a small desktop humidor for my uncle (or possibly myself if he has one I'm not aware of), and I ran across these 2 items.

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?pa...H12KR&type=HUM

or

http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/it...sp?SKU=HUM-25R

I'm not concerned about the size of the humidor since its going to be used at the office, but rather more concerned which would be a more effective product. I know this is incredibly low end for you guys, but hey we all got to start somewhere. Any feedback for help always appreciated.
TomJones is offline   Reply With Quote