Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2004, 08:31 AM   #24
hoopshot

It's not quite in the summer, but I've already gotten a wristband for the Austin City Limits Music Festival (Sept. 17-19 in Austin). They just released a list of artists today, which is:

Sheryl Crow | The Pixies | Trey Anastasio | Ben Harper | Wilco | Pat Green | Jack Johnson | Dashboard Confessional | The Roots | Toots & The Maytals | Solomon Burke | Los Lonely Boys | Modest Mouse | Patty Griffin | Big Head Todd & The Monsters | The Blind Boys of Alabama | Ben Kweller | Drive-By Truckers | Medeski Martin & Wood | Shelby Lynne | Franz Ferdinand | Gomez | The Beta Band | The Wailers | Old 97's | Howie Day | Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown | The Holmes Bothers | Josh Rouse | The Killers | Neko Case | Particle | Sloan | My Morning Jacket | Cat Power | Spoon | Walter 'Wolfman' Washington | Slightly Stoopid | Mason Jennings | The Soundtrack of Our Lives | Mindy Smith | North Mississippi Allstars | Jack Ingram | The Dirty Dozen Brass Band | The Rebirth Brass Band | Calexico | Ray Lamontagne | Joe Ely | Terry Allen | Asleep at The Wheel | The John Butler Trio | Ollabelle | The Gourds | Cake | Rosanne Cash | G. Love & Special Sauce | Broken Social Scene | Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra | Donavon Frankenreiter | The Soul Stirrers | Mofro | Doyle Bramhall | The Slip | Louque | Butch Hancock | Reckless Kelly | Marcia Ball | Kelly Willis | Bruce Robison | David Garza | American Analog Set | Centro-Matic | Guy Forsyth | Endochine | The Earl Harvin Trio | Rosehill Drive | Dale Watson | Abra Moore | New Monsoon | Troy Campbell | Coopers Uncle | Tea Leaf Green | Terri Hendrix | Dayna Kurtz | Tucker Livingston | The Pierces | The Bells of Joy | The Durdens | The Mighty Sincere Voices of Navasota | The Shields of Faith | The Gospelaires | Electric Church | Warrior | The Greencards | Casey Crowley | Jon Dee Graham | Samantha Stollenwereck | Davis Raines | JT Van Zandt | Honorary Title | Marc Broussard | Papa Mali | Willie Mason | Jason White | Trish Murphy | Deadman | Bobby Bare Jr. | Holly Williams | Kiddie Yoga | Palm Elementary Choir | Sara Hickman | Joe McDermott | Burke Sisters | Anthropos | Lucas Miller | Trout Fishing in America | Biscuit Brothers |

Looks like an awesome lineup. My wife and I went with our son last year, and it looks like I'll be taking my son all three days this year.

--Will