Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2005, 04:33 PM   #1
lastzap
Club Member

Zapper's "Newbie's know best" contest-WINNER Joshm

Hi All,

I have an Anejo #77 shark that I can't bring myself to smoke. Plus some "pm only" special smokes that have fallen off my tasting range. Rather than trade them out I would like to do a contest. Here are the rules: You have to be a registered CW member for 6 months or less, and you can only guess one time per day. The contest will run until next Tuesday at midnight-EST-(or until someone gets all the questions right).

1. Guess the city and state in where I was born-(hint: it isn't NC but it is in the south).

2. Name the cigar store where I am working at-(hint: look for cigar business's in Charlotte, NC).

3. Name the cigar I am saving to smoke, till I gradute from college-(hint: no it isn't on my favorites, and no it isn't an ISOM/Cuban).

4. Guess the day my parents are leaving for Vegas-(hint: some day from June through July).

5. Name the first box of cigars I bought back in 2003-(hint: no it isn't an ISOM/Cuban box).

Thank you guys for playing and I hope this will be fun for everyone involved .