Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2004, 12:07 PM   #1
Ginseng

You call this a contest? WINNERs!!

Hi,

I've been here a scant few weeks but have learned much and found a knowledgeable and friendly community. Since I don't yet have the posts or reviews to get involved in any trades or passes, I thought it might be fun to get started with a contest. Here goes

Question 1: My avatar is a picture of my toddler daughter. What is her name? I like the name "Natasha", but do not care for the name "Kaylie."

Question 2: How many unique cigar bands do I have in my band collection album as of today? I have been smoking since 1996 but that information may or may not be useful.

The first person to answer either question correctly wins. Only one guess per person please.

The Prize: A modest grab bag of cigars, both C and NC and maybe a few other goofy tidbits. So there you go. Have at it!

Wilkey

Yayy!!! We have a winner. awajr guessed correctly that my daughter is named "Miranda." casual came the closest with a guess of 129 bands against 130 actual so he gets the "close but not no-cigar" prize. Please PM me with your info and I'll get some stuff out to you. Congratulations and thanks to all for playing. Now I've got some name ideas for the next girl
Ginseng is offline   Reply With Quote