Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2004, 12:34 AM   #1
pnutbutrsangwich
Club Member

Yet another intro from a CA defector...

Hey all!

I registered on here a little while but only since all the issues at CA have I been interested in branching out. I've been reading a lot of the current posts here all day and it looks like you guys have a lot of fun here. Your trading and box passes look really interesting as well. Although I have been involved in some over there, I hope to get known here a little better so that I can enjoy them soon.

Now a little about myself. I'm a 19 year-old college student at The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) studying finance and I've been smoking for about a year. In that time I have discovered that I really don't know where my tastes are though I have been enjoying mostly Padrons and Fuentes with some other stuff thrown in as well (gotta love those La Aroma De Cubas too). Recently I think I've been losing my taste for the AFs though. For example, tonight I smoked one of the Ashton Heritage Puro Sols. It was a fine smoke, but it was extremely uninteresting. I have painfully little experience with Cubans, but I greatly enjoy reading all the threads concerning them and just trying to absorb all the information I possibly can. Hopefully after I graduate and get a real job I'll be able to devote more time (and $$$) to smoking these beauties. I'm rambling though...

I also enjoy cars, especially GM F-Bodies (Camaros and Firebirds for those who aren't familiar with that designation) and rock climbing. I also love to bowl on my school team too.

I'm not sure how interesting this post is, but I figured if I'm going to introduce myself, I might as well say everything I can think of about me. So to you fine gentlemen, let's have a good time here and great smokes!
pnutbutrsangwich is offline   Reply With Quote