Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2006, 11:13 AM   #17
zebo65
Herf Meister

Re: Mora Jr. to be 1st NFL coach fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle eyes eric
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebo65
I heard the audio while driving home this morning as well as hearing the full transcript read. They are word for word. No chance of him saying he was misquoted. Jerry Rice said the guy is done in the NFL for life.
Zebo, I've been out of the country and missed this. Was this an interview with Jerry Rice hosting it?

I, along with many, have thought that Mora is a complete idiot and is more of a cheerleader than a coach - I'd actually be a little scared of the Falcons if they had a different head coach in there.
It was an interview done on a Seattle radio station. Sirius' NFL channel read the transcripts word for word and then played the interview. Rice was in Sirius' studio and said Mora is done. Mora also talked about the comment made by his dad regarding Vick being a coach killer. He said his dad requested Fox not to air the statement and they said they wouldn't. They re-neged and his dad quit.
zebo65 is offline   Reply With Quote