Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 02-28-2005, 02:41 AM   #1
Stogie-man

Perdomo Rolling Event / Orlando - March 5th

Here's a cut and paste so I don't get the date and times wrong:

Saturday 5 March 2005

PERDOMO ROLLING EVENT & CIGAR EXTRAVAGANZA AT CORONA CIGAR COMPANY, ORLANDO, FL

Join the celebration at Corona Cigar Company, 7792 West Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL and meet Nick Perdomo, Jr., president and founder of Tabacalera Perdomo! Mr. Perdomo is one of the most respected cigar makers in the world. His factory in Esteli, Nicaragua is one of the largest in the Central America and produces many of the finest brands in the world! For this one-day only special event, take advantage of these exceptional deals - buy any three cigars in the Perdomo family of premium cigar brands and receive a La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve®'Champagne' cigar for FREE! Buy any five Perdomo cigars and you get TWO FREE 'Champagne' cigars! And you receive a La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve® 'Gran Sampler' gift pack when you buy a box! Exciting raffles and a special drawing will also be conducted for a special, limited Perdomo Humidor! Hours: 12 noon to 12 midnight. For more information, please call (407) 248-1212.

Hope to see some of you there, I already talked with Joe (jgohlke) from Cigar Pass and my brother Frank (Big100HD) who will be in town as well for Bike Week 2005. It's a good time to pick up a few of Nick's sticks for a great price......
Old 03-04-2005, 03:13 AM   #2
Stogie-man

TGIF, Bike Week starts today down here in the Orlando / Daytona Beach area and the Rolling Event is tommorrow, wooooo hoooooo.......
Old 03-10-2005, 02:37 AM   #3
Stogie-man

Another great event held at the Corona Cigar Company. It was great to see Nick Perdomo again, meet his wife and kids along with his brother Billy and the rest of the Perdomo family. We all smoked some super cigars, I enjoyed an EDICIÓN de SILVIO Robusto and Joe picked up a few Estate Selections as well. Billy even had Joe sittin' down at the rollers table rolling his own cigar that was caught on camera. I will post my pictures as soon as I get them developed and I'm sure Joe has some to post as well. I will be picking up my pics from the shop today and I always ask for a computer disc with mine. I'll post em' as soon as I get a chance. In the mean time, I'm postin' a link from the Perdomo board where Joe posted about his rolling experience, enjoy......

http://www.jabujie.net/perdomo_event_030505.html
Old 03-22-2005, 09:26 AM   #4
Stogie-man

Well, I got a few pictures back from the shop. Just click on the thumb nail to enlarge the photo. When Joe and myself arrived, we were welcomed by Billy Perdomo in the middle of rolling a few cigars:

This next one is a stack of Perdomo Samplers they were giving away as either door prizes or if you purchased any box of Perdomos, they threw one in with it along with a few other items as well:

Here is Joe with a couple of our friendly workers from the shop:

Here Billy has Joe rolling his own ceegar. The above post has the entire process with Joe explaining and thanks to Nick's wife for being the photographer for those:

Since it was the begining of Bike Week 2005, they had the Corona Cigar Bike there as well. You'll notice that the motorcycle has a built in humidor on top of the gas tank and forward of that is a wine cooler as well:

Lastly, here's a pic of a group just hangin' out talkin' ceegars. The big guy is Nick Perdomo Jr. and a few other Perdomo family members as well:

Hope you all enjoy the photos. For those of you all that plan on bringin' the kids to Walt Disney World, the Corona Cigar Company is a must to stop by and enjoy a few ceegars along with a couple of cold ones.....

If for some reason that the thumb nails don't work above, I have attached the images as an attachment as well.

http://img149.exs.cx/gal.php?g=img0181ii.jpg