Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2003, 06:55 PM   #1
red
Herf Meister

Thomas Hind-end

Well, you can thank Mr Mean for another review from me. He said I should try another. So... I went to the humi and dug around and found an old Thomas Hinds maduro. It says it's from Nic., but I'm thinking Nicapoopa, as it looks more like a cat turd than anything else. I pulled off the cello, and was met by a nice oily wrapper. However, oily is all it had going for it. This thing had enough leakage to sound like a small tornado when sucked on. The cap, if that is what it really was, looked like something I made out of play-dough in kindergarten!! Well, I lit it up, and here is my thought on this cigar. I NOW KNOW WHAT A PLUNGER WOULD TASTE LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE A MAJOR BACKUP!! This thing reaked. It was rancid. One redeeming quality, it smelled up the house really nicely. How can something that nasty smell so good?? I know there are better ones of these out there, and if this is your favorite smoke, I apologize. However, this is was my review sample. I think this one deserves .5 out of something simply because I believe there was something resembling a cigar laying in my ashtray. If you need a dog rocket for something, PM me right away. I can hook you up like no other. Better hurry, only a few left...Thank God. I think that beer stored in pop bottles I had was better than this, see close but no cigar post.
red is offline   Reply With Quote