Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2002, 07:20 PM   #1
sevenmag
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

This is the last of four blind reviews I teamed up to do with dwhale.

First let me say that I have really enjoyed the whole thing and encourage everyone to do it as well.

My last cigar coincedently numbered 4 was a robusto larga, toro sized vitola. Medium brown natrual wrapper with a great looking cap and some moderate veining.

Imediatley I got plenty of spice and that stayed for about an inch. After that the spice dropped off some and it balanced well with some sweetness. That combo is my absolute favorite type of cigar. A good solid medium bodied smoke with just the right amount of spice and sweetness to compliment each other.
This one had a kind of cream soda type flavor that I really liked. The only fault I can find with this one is that it got hot and bitter late. But it was really good for at least 2/3 of it.

A good straight burn and a flaky dark grey ash.

I'll give this one a good 4 out of 5. It made for a nice after lunch smoke.

Thanks again Dave for teaming up with me. This was a really enjoyble deal.
sevenmag is offline   Reply With Quote