Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2022, 06:52 AM   #2
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarCraig View Post
When I was at the PCA show my first order of business was to catch up with the folks at Cigarmedics! We’ve had a great partnership over the years, and I’m happy to finally meet these guys. I sat down with Luigi for a few minutes and we talked about their new cutter, The Baller, that I’ve been so enamored with.

https://youtu.be/BWmY-M3oxVA

If you aren't familiar with the Cigarmedics Humidimeter. it's a great little devise. In a nutshell it measures the moisture content of your cigar. and translates the reading to an RH number that we can all relate to. If I told you the moisture content of your cigar was 12, that wouldn't mean anything to you, but 65% is relatable. While certainly not a necessary tool, I've found that it's saved me from having a bad cigar experience a few times. More information can be found at my site, https://www.cigarcraig.com/

Until the next time,

CigarCraig
Great video and information.

I was actually generously gifted one by a retailer when I mentioned it was on my birthday list.

As you said, not a required tool, but has saved me from smoking some over humidified, rott cigars and being disappointed because of it.

Now i test all just received cigars with it to see if they are about 65% and smokable, or if they are too high and need to acclimate for a while and get tested periodically to see when they are ready.

Great tool and cheap for what you are getting.

I would definitely reccomended all cigar lovers have one personally.

It pays for itself quickly by not smoking over humidified cigars and having issues with burn and taste

Look forward to more info from your PCA involvement. I envy those who have the ability to go to things like it. Definitely not a bad job for a cigar lover.

I friggin love cigars
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote