Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2004, 08:25 AM   #1
apachebell

Don Tomas

How do you all feel about the Don Tomas Corojo line? I have had boxes of the 554 and I absolutely love it. For a 20 box at $40, I think it is a steal. They're individually wrapped in tissue and they taste great. The thing I have noticed is that when I mention to someone that I like the 554s, Hoyo's, Punch, Cohiba, Padron, etc in N/C, I have never once had anyone acknowledge the fact that I said Don Tomas. I might as well leave it out of the conversation. What I mean is, I may mention that I like all of those cigars and someone will say, "I prefer the Padron 3000 to the 2000." But no one ever says they like the DT Corojo.

So, my question to the more experienced out there: are these just a ragass cigar or what? Dog rocket? Am I missing something? I like them, so I will continue to smoke them, but I am interested in other herfer's views of these.
apachebell is offline   Reply With Quote