Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2020, 12:09 PM   #171
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Talking

Happy Tuesday, all! It's not often I do this, but I put the entire post in here, today, as there are too many good things. I mean three different My Father specials, a Bellas Artes special, Arturo Fuente, Caldwell, Gran Habano. Tuesdays are often one of the best days as far as quality goes. Happy Christmas, all. Check the thread later for the late afternoon additions.

Atlantic Cigar Company

Bobalu Cigar Company
Grab some of these before they are gone...!
Holiday Special Flavors ON SALE NOW!

#1 Fire Bomb Whiskey/Cinnamon Panetela cigars. we make them only a few times a year, so get some before they are gone. New 7 Cigar Humi-pak NO HUMIDOR REQUIRED
#2 Premium Cognac Torpedos (6) in a collectors tin.Flavored with the finest Cognac "H". Get six torpedos while they last. The Real Deal Here
#3 Flavored Corona Sampler 14 cigars and a humi-pak. NO HUMIDOR REQUIRED Try all of our flavored selections in one pack

All Flavored Cigars Are Heavily Flavored And Sugar Tipped For The Ultimate Taste And Sweetness. You'll Notice The Aromatic Aroma As Soon As You Open The Package, And We Promise You The Taste Is Even Better!
Cigar King

Cigar and Pipes

Take An Extra 12% OFF On Select Premium Cigars! Use Code 12DAYS Free Shipping on Orders $75+ Lowest Priced High Quality Premium Cigars!

If the photo will not load, here is the Link for Caldwell
Cigars International

Rocky Patel Vintage 360 Mega-Sampler
20 Cigars only $74.99. Save 66%!

Quote:
The Rocky Patel Vintage 360 Mega-Sampler includes:
Qty Product Size
5 Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Mini Belicoso (5.0” x 54)
5 Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robusto (5.5” x 50)
5 Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Robusto (5.5” x 50)
5 Rocky Patel Vintage 1979 Robusto (5.5” x 50)
Live for 1 day, expires Tuesday night - December 22nd at 11:59pm ET

JoeCigar:
Gran Habano Corojo Vintage 2002 Churchill Packs of 20 $59.99

Quote:

Profile Medium-Full
Shapes Churchill
Wrapper Corojo
Origin Honduras
Pressed False
Filler Dominican, Nicaraguan
Sweet False
Holt's

THIS DEAL EXPIRES 12/29 AT 2PM EST
ORDER TOLL FREE: 1-800-523-1641

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Old 12-26-2020, 07:51 AM   #172
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Post St.Stephen's Day/Boxing Day

It's Saturday, December 26, the Feast of St. Stephen and Boxing Day. Today is also the second day of Christmas.
I received a couple e-mails yesterday, even! And a couple this morning.

Cigar and Pipes
Christmas Day #1

Christmas Day #2
My Father La Opulencia

From All of Us At CigatAndPipes.com, Happy Holidays! Enjoy Free Shipping on Orders $75+ Lowest Priced Premium Cigars!

Use Code HAPPY on Select Cigars and Save 18%OFF

~OR~

Orders Over $300 Use Code CNP20 & Save 20%OFF

Saturday

From All of Us At CigarAndPipes.com, Happy Holidays! Enjoy Free Shipping on Orders $75+ Lowest Priced Premium Cigars!

Use Code HAPPY on Select Cigars and Save 18%OFF

~OR~

Orders Over $300 Use Code CNP20 & Save 20%OFF

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Old 12-27-2020, 05:46 AM   #173
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Cigars International

Villazon Natural and Maduro Bundles or 20 start at just $32.50!
Quote:
For a lot of you out there in cyber space, the name Villazon should bring back a shower of good memories. For decades, this factory pumped out a slew of crowd-favorite blends like Punch, Hoyo, and Excalibur, to name a few. About a decade ago, the name changed to HATSA, and a lot of the old school allure went with it. Now, these bundles wearing the factory name are getting all the Villa-zers talking again. And this weekend, I'm making it extra easy to become a believer. Villazon Natural and Maduro bundles of 20 start at just $32.50! Premium handmades, boasting long-fillers and premium wrappers for a mere $1.63 a pop. I'm too good to you guys and gals.

Maduro: comes with an impressively oily wrapper leaf, shining with flavor. Toasting the foot, you’ll find hearty, toasty notes of warm tobacco, crisp peppery spice, and hints of dark chocolate. Medium to full.

Natural: features a choice Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper extensively aged. Underneath, a Broadleaf Maduro binder helps to create a balanced and smooth profile with natural tobacco sweetness, cream, and slight hints of black pepper. Medium-bodied.

I've taken down a bundle or two in the past few months, and when I say it's one of the best values I've ever seen in this industry, I mean it. As little as $1.63 per cigar… that might go beyond value straight to flippin' nuts.

Shapes Belicoso, Presidente, Robusto, Toro
Wrapper Ecuador Sumatra, Maduro
Origin Honduras
Flavored False
Pressed False
Has Tip No
Binder Connecticut Broadleaf
Filler Colombian, Dominican, Honduran
I have smoked both and prefer the maduro, but don't mind the natural.

Old 01-01-2021, 11:55 AM   #174
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Exclamation

A couple of 20% off coupon codes today, New Year's Day

Stogies World Class Cigars
Cigar and Pipes

New Year's Specials Save Now!!

Use Code HOLIDAY on Select Cigars and Save 18%OFF

~OR~

Orders Over $350 Use Code BONUS20 & Save 20%OFF

*Promo Code Expires Tonight 1/1/21 @ 11:59pm EST*

*NORMAL PROMO CODE RESTRICTIONS APPLY ON DAILY DEALS, CIGAR SAMPLER, SECRET SPECIAL CATEGORY ITEMS*

Last edited by TommyBB; 01-01-2021 at 11:58 AM.
Closed Thread