Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2005, 08:27 AM   #1

Cigar Industry Internships

I asked this question on another board and had some great replies. I wanted to see if any of you guys have anymore information.

I will be starting my junior year at Texas A&M University and I'm majoring in Agribusiness. Therefore, it is time for me to start searching for internships.

I have a strong interest in the cigar industry, and being that all cigars are products of agriculture, I would like to persue an internship and quite possibly a career in the tobacco industry.

My question is, do any of you have suggestions of some good companies to persue or some names and contacts that I could get of hold of? I'm also seeking information on getting a foot in the door to some of these respected companies.

I believe that a company would benefit from an employee my age (21) who appreciates fine tobacco and understands the luxury that is a premium cigar.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated!