Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2022, 05:07 AM   #1
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Perfectos and uneven burn

Anyone else consistently get at least a slightly, but most times worse, uneven burn pretty much the whole length, every time, with perfectos?

Doesn't seem to matter if i leave the foot as is, or of i trim it a little bit to provide a larger lighting surface.

They almost always either start with an uneven burn right of the bat, or within the first inch, and lasting the duration of the smoke, even with a correction, which i typically don't bother with as experience has taught me its just going to get uneven again shortly, or because it typically isnt really uneven enough to be an issue.

While the occasional uneven burn certainly happens across all marcas and vitolas, for some reason for me, its pretty much a guarantee with a perfecto, so i tend to shy away from them when purchasing.

If anyone has any ideas, suggestions or tips, I would certainly welcome them, with much appreciation.

Thanks,
Sean

I friggin love cigars
smbauerllc is online now   Reply With Quote