Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2002, 05:02 PM   #1
zebo65
Herf Meister

I woke up with a slight hangover and it's sunny and warm here in Vegas today. I wanted to sit out back and relax with a mild smoke, so I grabbed one out of the humidor. Gotta figure a cigar called "milk" will be pretty easy on you.

It is a figurado shape, looks like a La Aurora preferido #1, except the wrapper is claro. It smells sweet and is a little moist. It clips and lights easy.

The first few draws are pretty sugary tasting. After a bit, there is a mild to medium tobacco flavor with some light spice. The ash holds well and is a light grey. The flavor never really got heavy at all. A little over halfway through the wrapper began to canoe and the smoke became a bit hot. It wasn't a major problem because the draw was really smooth. Towards the end, it got really sugary again, kind of tropical tasting.

Overall, a nice mild hangover cigar. The burn problems were not a big deal, and like other Drew Estate cigars, it makes for a nice change up smoke. A 7.5 out of 10.

Kick his ass Sea Bass.
zebo65 is offline   Reply With Quote